Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, February 6, 2016

NIV Beautiful Word Bible





The NIV Beautiful Word Bible in hardcover format is an exquisitely designed, full-color Bible filled with 500 illustrated verses that offers a one-of-kind visual treatment of Scripture, encouraging you to understand and experience God’s Word in a fresh way.












My Thoughts:
Bible Journaling has become a popular new way to engage with the Scriptures.  If you are like me and not extremely artistic, you will appreciate the organization of the NIV Beautiful Word Bible.  Each page offers wide margins with faint lines for either note taking or enough room for other artistic journaling.  Since I'm not very artistic, I appreciated that there are over 500 "examples" of how to artistically notate verses that stand out to me.  These are helpful in getting you kick-started in artistic journaling.  The Bible is beautifully and draws you into a unique engagement with the Word of God.  The only negative thing about this particular Bible is the size of the font - it is very small.

*I was provided a copy of this Bible from the publisher for the purpose of giving this review.  All opinions are my own and a positive review was not expected.

Blessings,
Jennifer

0 comments: